Six Reasons Why Our Pools Are The Best
We utilise a revolutionary process that skilfully infuses graphene nano technology into every pool – making them strong and built to last. Put simply, it’s the best you can get.
Aqua Technics pools have patented Pool ColourGuard® surface technology, which resists the effects of UV rays and chemicals, offering advanced fade-resistant protection.
Our pools are built to code and authorised by an independent auditor, which means you can rest assured, you’re buying quality. Our pools also have the added benefit of a ceramic core, providing additional layers of insulation which keeps the water warmer.
We stand by our product by giving you peace of mind with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our moulds are perfect. They’re designed and built to exacting tolerances. The edge beams are true, the shapes geometrically exact and the surface finish is without peer.
The design of the 200mm edge beam means the strength is engineered into the pool. It’s structurally sound all by itself. Secondary engineering works aren’t required.
- Paver/concrete sits on continuous fibreglass material
- Semi-circular reinforcement
- Resin rich layer over former for additional strength
- Ease of access for consolidated backfill
- Reinforcing steel (N12) laminated into the edge beam
- Triangle sub-structure designed to support all types of pavers on the edge beam
- New generation, high-tensile strength fibreglass
Colours made to last forever.
With our patented pool surface protection, you can rest assured that your pool will resist the harmful effects of UV rays and chemical attacks.
Pool ColourGuard® benefits:
- It’s guaranteed for its lifetime. *
- Creates a stunningly beautiful finish.
- It’s easier to clean.
- It acts as a repellent, minimising algae and stains.
- The colour is fade resistant or look weathered.
- Exquisite range of colours to suit all tastes.
- Guards against blisters and cracks.
* Conditions apply
Every Layer Matters
- Clear gelcoat – acts like sunscreen for your pool.
Colour layer – colours that last longer and act as a corrosion barrier to prevent osmosis.
Vinyl ester resin is used in all layers except the clear gelcoat layer in contact with the water.
Patented dual gelcoat layer, superior surface protection and colour retention. Two layers fused together to provide increased water resistance and colour fastness.
- First structural layer and second chemical resistant layer – double protection.
- Graphene structural composite layer – stronger and stiffer.
- Graphene structural composite over reinforcing formers creating increased strength and stiffness.
- Exterior waterproof membrane and the final layer.